More than 2 years after release, Lone Echo is still one of the finest VR experiences around

You can stop telling me off in the comments now, VR-friends because I've finally done it. At long last I've played Lone Echo and you were all completely right, it really is fantastic!

Press play on this week's episode of Ian's VR Corner (which you can find just below these words) to watch my jaw drop repeatedly over the first hour or so of Lone Echo on the Rift S.

It's been over two years since Lone Echo came out but even now it's still riding high in the Top Selling section of the Oculus store. There's good reason for this of course, the quality of this title is at times breathtaking, with the kind of AAA polish that easily makes this one of the best looking, most immersive VR games I've ever played.

Read more