Watch Ian murder many mechanicals in Budget Cuts 2: Mission Insolvency

It's probably quite an understatement to say that 2019 was a good year for VR. Oculus released some new, game-changing headsets and published some incredible AAA VR experiences. The PSVR once again played host to a full year's worth of top notch titles and of course Valve announced the existence of Half Life: Alyx, a VR exclusive Half-Life spin-off that blew the collective minds of everyone in the gaming world.

Even the normally quite chill December was an exciting time for VR, with both my favourite VR game of the year, Boneworks and Budget Cuts 2: Mission Insolvency, the sequel to one of the most popular VR games of all time, releasing on exactly the same day.

Now, if you've been paying attention to Ian's VR Corner in 2019, you'll know I had to skip Budget Cuts 2 in order to cover Boneworks before I went on holiday for Christmas. I'm putting that right this week though and you can watch me blunder my way through sections from the first 90 minutes of Budget Cuts 2 in this week's episode of Ian's VR Corner, which you'll find directly below these words. There's so much robot murder...

Read more