Help Ian celebrate 'HigTen', his 10 year Eurogamer anniversary by joining his 7 hour community-based stream

It's my birthday! Kind of... So it turns out Saturday the 10th of December marks my 10 year anniversary working as a video producer for Eurogamer! Wow, doesn't time fly and all that. Anyway, to celebrate the occasion, I'd love for you all to join me for HigTen, an epic, 7 hour community stream that'll take place over on our YouTube channel!

I don't get paid to work on Saturdays though, so instead, HigTen will be kicking off tomorrow (Friday, December 9th) and it'll be running from 10am GMT all the way through until clocking off work time at 5pm GMT. There'll be cakes, forfeits and lots of fun but most importantly, I'll also be using this time to raise funds for Cancer Research UK.

But what is HigTen? You might be wondering. Well, aside from an opportunity to eat cake and raise money for an incredibly worthwhile cause, it's also a celebration of you lot, the Eurogamer community. Without your video views and comments and shares over the last 10 years, I simply wouldn't be in what is basically my dream job right now, and I'm super grateful to every one of you out there for keeping me fed and watered for an entire decade!

Read more